- Water-release slide-off decal transfer paper for dark coloured, non-fabric, smooth surfaces.
- Suitable for glass, ceramics, metals, wax candles, soap, etc …
- Suitable for materials that cannot fit into a heat transfer press or cannot withstand heat.
- Newly developed DCT 4.5W meant for laser printers without fuser oil.
|Size||A3 / A4|
|Quantity Per Box||50 / 100 Sheets|
- Clean surface of the product before transfer!
- Trim transfer to final shape/format.
- Place in cold water for about 30 seconds until transfer film releases from backing paper.
- Slide the image on the transfer film off the backing paper directly onto the product.
- Use Rubber Squeegee to squeeze out the water completely from underneath the transfer film by rubbing bullet Over the surface from the center to the sides.
- Let the transfer dry for at least 6 hours.
- The better you remove all excess water the better your final result.
The instructions written above are to give you a general guide on how to print using DCT. It doesn’t ensure that this set of operating instructions work with all kinds of products printed using DCT.